Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dior Addict Lipstick #354 Palace | Review


€31.50 at Sephora


Hi lovelies! Today I will be reviewing a lipstick that I rediscovered. I have had it for quite a while now but I haven't really used it a lot. But now that the sun is shining, this seems to be the perfect lipstick to get that summery feeling!




The packaging is so beautiful! And very unique. It does get dirty fast but that's with almost all lipstick casings. The round bit that you see on the left side of the lipstick has the initials 'CD' on it. This was my first Dior lipstick and it's the only one I have from the Dior Addict range. I actually bought it because of the packaging to be honest. I ordered it online just guessing the shade would be alright but it wasn't really my cup of tea. 





As you can see on the photo, when swatched this lipstick looks like a salmon shade with an orange touch. I look horrible with orange shades because of my pale skin but as you can see on the top photo, the lipstick doesn't look orange at all on my lips. It looks more pink. Maybe that's because of my own lip color. So even though I didn't really like the shade at first, it looks great for summer.

This lipstick feels and looks super creamy and glossy. So it doesn't really last long, about 3 hours. But it does accentuate cracked lips. I have very dry lips and when I'm having a bad lip day I definitely need to scrub them before applying this lipstick. So it isn't super hydrating but you know I'm spoiled because of my Chanel lipsticks!

Do you have a Dior Addict lipstick? Let me know which shade and what you think about it!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic







Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. I only have the Dior Lip Glow, but this looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Isabelle and Miss Margo,
    Haven’t tried any Dior lipstick or lip gloss yet, seems like it’s a nice lipstick/lipgloss brand.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...