Sunday, February 16, 2014

Review : KIKO CLICS System Infinity Eyeshadow - #211 #241 #215


My 24x palette so far!

Hi lovelies! A while ago I already reviewed the CLICS system palette from KIKO and there were also quite a lot of eyeshadows in that review. But my palette wasn't filled yet! (Still not) But I have some new ones! I bought them in December when I went to Oberhausen but I kinda forgot to review them (oops).

If you want to know more about the palette itself and some other shades you can read my previous review HERE!

The first shades I bought for this palette were quite bold and colorful because I didn't have any bright eyeshadows. They are nice to have but I have to admit, I always go for my brown shades. So this time I stuck to them and went for more browny shades!


Infinity eyeshadows
#211 - Metallic Copper
#241 - Pearly Taupe
#215 - Sparkling Brown



I went for the Infinity eyeshadows. You also have Infinity+ Sparkle eyeshadow which I discussed in the other review but I feel they aren't as pigmented because they have more shimmer. The Infinity eyeshadows are super pigmented and nice to work with. They blend very well and you can easily build up the color. For €4.90 each, these are great! I use these a lot for a night out and they stay in place all night (with primer).

I thought the 24x palette would be easy to fill but I was wrong. It still isn't complete! But I don't mind. It's a great idea for a gift and if people ask you what you want for your birthday, you always have an answer. Just make sure you don't end up with doubles. But then again, you would have backups for your most loved shades!

I think KIKO did very well with this CLICS system! It looks great and is easy to use. All that I'm missing is a mirror inside but you can't have it all right?

Do you own a CLICS system palette from KIKO? Let me know!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I would like to try kiko someday!! Isn't Oberhausen an outlet place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't know anything about an outlet place! I always go to a mall called Centro :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...